Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sand volcano on the beach



Dancalan Beach seems to imbibe an ambiance of a frequently visited tourist spot nowadays. Gone are the days when I can call the beach as 'all my own' - a day when I can bring my camera to the beach anytime and take photos of a long stretch of almost clean white sand with no traces of chaotic footstep markings and ramblings around  minutes ago such as this one (photo). Today, tell tale signs of visitors coming and going are everywhere. There was even a 'sand sculpture' mimicking Bulusan Volcano sitting on the beach :)

As usual, these details did not escape my eyes. The 'sand volcano' was captured by my camera before it was totally washed away by the waves.

It is clear to me now that the beach will never be all my own -  alone...on second thought, maybe this is just the beach's summer fling.


Dancalan Beach
Bulusan, Sorsogon, Philippines

Photo by Alma P. Gamil




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Salamat po! Your constant reassurance keeps me going... blogging about our hometown and its milieu.

      Delete